Terms & Conditions
1. Aftercare card and a brush is provided
2. Make-up must be removed before the appointment, we may do it for but there is a £10 charge for this due to time constraints.
3. Cancellations/No shows/Late arrivals – We kindly ask for at least 48 hours’ notice if you need to cancel or change your appointment. If less than 48 hours is given, you will be charged 50% of your treatment price as well as the next booked appointment being paid in full upfront.
If you arrive late for your appointment, your appointment will still terminate at the allocated end time of your appointment. This is to ensure we do not run late for the next client as this will put our trainers behind for the rest of the day.
4. If you are late more then 15min your appointment will be cancelled
5. You are not allowed to come for your appointment with friends, family and children
6. If you are not following instructions it will affect retention. Also, pregnancy, breastfeeding, hormonal issues may affect retention.
7. You are paying for artist time, product and other expenses used to provide you with a service. No refunds will be given for any reason on services or products. If you are unhappy with a service, you may contact us within 48 hours of your appointment to discuss your concerns and if a fix can be done it will be done so with a complimentary 30 minute express touch up if it is the fault of application or product. Any concerns addressed after 48 hours of your last appointment or if you failed to follow the proper aftercare instructions, will be charged at full price for the appointment
8. For infill, it must be at least 40% of application