Russian Volume Lashes Course in Leeds
Have you mastered the classic techniques and want to be on the leading edge of artistry? Russian Volume is a revolutionary technique where you will learn how to safely and beautifully apply multiple super-fine lashes to one single eyelash creating a look which is incredibly full and soft. Distance yourself from the competition and offer a superior service that many other lash artists cannot replicate.
To be the best, you need to learn from the best. I’m London lash trainer with years of experience and have completed a huge number of courses, champion of eyelash competitions can now teach and provide a thorough knowledge and help you develop all the best practical skills.
As an expert, my techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared to advance their career in eyelash extensions.
After finishing the course you will receive a Beauty Guild accredited certificate.
After completing the training you will receive
- London Lash Accredited Certificate*
- Beauty Guild 15 CPD points.
- 20% DISCOUNT to buy any London Lash products online which is valid for 1 week after the training.
- 10% FOREVER STUDENT DISCOUNT for ANY products and training courses from London Lash.
- Lifetime support from the LLP
* Ultra lashes by Paulina certificate. Please note that certificates are awarded upon the successful completion of your case studies and exam,
Contents of the Course
- Tools and products for volume eyelash extensions. What to focus your attention on when lashing? What could affect the speed and the quality of your work
- Everything about the glue. The reasons why lashes are not lasting. How to choose the right glue?
- Allergies and common mistakes that could irritate eyes
- How to choose the right thickness for Russian volume lashes
- Preparing the lashes for a better attachment. What to use to have a better retention
- Expanding the knowledge in styling and mapping. Helping you to easily choose the right style for each client to suite her eyes and enhance her best features.
- Getting a perfect top line
- Direction of the lashes
- London Lash Pro 4 different volume techniques in few different styles like 2D, 3D and 6D
- The right distance between natural lash and eyelid. New rules!
- How to correctly apply volume fan on the natural lash
- Infills, how to clean lashes and fill in volume extensions
- Pricing for volume eyelash extensions, infill prices
- How to take beautiful pictures of your works. Promote your business...
Russian Volume Kits
The Basic kit is included with the course. Each kit is supplied with all the necessary materials needed to be a successful lash technician.
Volume Kit (Included with the price of the course RRP £165.00!)
1x Pair of London Lash volume tweezers
4x Russian Volume eyelash extensions trays
1x Lash Adhesive / Glue 5ml
1x Lash Palette
1x Training manual
1x LLP Notepad
A non-refundable deposit payment of £200 can be paid at the time of booking, with the remaining payment being made at least 3 days before the course (includes VAT, London Lash Volume Kit, Certificate and lunch).
How long is the course?
Length of the course is one day – 10am to 7pm
Please note that you will need to bring a live model to practice on (model should arrive at 3.30pm).
London Lash is able to arrange you a model for an additional fee of £30. Please give at least 7 days notice for this to be arranged.
A complimentary lunch (sandwiches, salad, snacks, tea, coffee etc.) is provided on the day of your course. If you are vegetarian, vegan, or have any food allergy or specific dietary requirements please let me know.
You need to be a certified eyelash extensions technician and have at least 3 months’ experience to attend a course. You will need to send me a clear photo or scanned copy of your first lash certificate which is dated at least 3 months prior to the beginning of your course. Please be aware that this is a legal requirement, and I unfortunately cannot issue a certificate in Russian Volume extensions until your first certificate is at least 3 months old. If you are certified but do not have a copy of your certificate, I can offer a London Lash exam for an extra fee, which will be dated from the date of the exam. 3 months after this, we will be able to issue your Russian Volume certificate.
Please send a scanned copy of your lash certificate to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please be aware
The completion of this course does not guarantee that you will receive a certificate at the end of the day. If your trainer feels that you could benefit from further practice you will be asked to complete case studies on live models so that we can help you to develop any necessary skills. In this instance I will send your certificate to you by post.